You learn basics like
- The correct position on the bike (maintain control at all times)
- Balance and dexterity (ascending/descending; balance)
- The right settings on my bike (what matters…)
- Starting and dismounting on the mountain… no problem with the right technique
- Riding on simple terrain, such as small waves, ledges and light root passages
- Tips on the appropriate level of motor support and the care of your E-MTB
You can move safely and correctly with your E-MTB on the road, off-road or in the Swiss Bike Park (Oberried).